Everton (a) post-match thread

I guess “I thought he was going to be out for three months when he was on the ground” about Ederson from the commentators means the piss has been boiled…
I was watching the supersport feed too.. who was that on commentary who said that? He was absolutely gutted when Phil scored as well.

Just outrage as usual whenever a var decision favours City. Never any of this outrage when scum or the dippers benefit
We both know that was a stonewall if that was against us the conspiracy merchants would fill 1,000’s of posts on here

It's been the sort of week in the media that makes me enjoy days like today more than I probably should!

From the FA rules regarding handball

View attachment 37335

If the ref had given the pen, then I doubt VAR would have overruled it but the ball strikes Rodri's upper arm. It's borderline.
The fact the arm is in a natural position also renders whether it is green or red irrelevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.