Everton (a) post-match thread

That's 2 well below par performances in a row whichever way we look at it. If the loss didn't light a fire under them to sharpen up, I hope that performance will. Vary rare we don't get a reaction after a loss.

We can discuss the political side of football all day long. In my opinion, politics should be left out of football. Before you know it the game will have a 15 minute delay before kickoff becaise of 'blm, racism, invasions, extinction rebellion, CND, gender dyshporia, abortion rights etc etc. Is this really what you think the game of football should be about? Get a grip ffs.
"Get a grip".....LoL

Wrong...they didn't check for offside because they ruled no handball...had the handball been given the replay with the lines would shown a clear offside...same result...no penalty...
It was a clear penalty though regardless we got away with it and we need to play better

Just got up and watched on Cityplus. What a fucking drab game. Horrible to watch.
Thank christ Phil was their to capitalise on their mistake. We were pretty shit. Raz was fucking awful imo. shouldve gone off much earlier for Mahrez.
A very hard game but I thought we deserved the points overall.
It's funny that Ally Mann commentating said absolutely nothing about the City tops or Evertons flags of Zinchenko's tears.
He wasn't as bad as kdb is compared to his usual standards, raz was just average like the rest were

It was a clear penalty though regardless we got away with it and we need to play better
The way Dias reacts says to me it was a penalty. But we got lucky thanks to a marginal offsode in the build up.

Why wouldn't it be ruled out for offside in the build up? Was it because it was only a handball check? Would it be a pan it VAR ruled it as (for the handball) one even considering the offside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.