Everton (a) post-match thread

Is it true that Evertonians have boarded up their houses as the scouse lot believe they gifted us the win?

Why wouldn't it be ruled out for offside in the build up? Was it because it was only a handball check? Would it be a pan it VAR ruled it as (for the handball) one even considering the offside?
No...if they ruled it a handball they would then check the offside...which he was...

More I watch it the more it looks clear cut. Takes a little bit of the shine away from the hard earned win but there’s always one team that benefits from total incompentence. Today it was us.
What? The offside on the entry pass...

I am bewildered by this thread. Some seem to be arguing that the referees and PIGMOL are hell bent on ensuring City win matches?
That’s the view on RAWK. The last two pages on our thread there are a joy to read. A joy. They’re particularly stuck on Lampard all but calling the refs cheats.

Read it, drink it in.

The 2nd half is the best we've played since December imho, & against a resolute well drilled Everton side. They gave us many problems, but were a Harry Kane short of us ending February on a totally shit note.

I thought we stepped up the pace brilliantly in the second half & looked more like ourselves. Our goal was fortuitous, but we've seen where a momentary lapse can lead to ourselves recently.

It was a penalty! Rodri made an instinctive reaction to control the ball, & even though his arm wasn't raised, he clearly moved it to stop the ball moving past him. If it was us, we'd be going ballistic with that decision.

My heart sank as I honestly thought it was another 2 points dropped, but what the fuck was VAR doing by saying no penalty! :-| It was a "PHEW!" moment for us & a "WTF!" moment for the Toffees & the rest of the watching world.

In this respect we were lucky, but I'll take all the luck we can get at the moment. We beat Leeds 7-0 & it's the end of football. The Dippers beat them 6-0 & it was a wonderfully glorious display of attacking football! So fuck em! :-)

Last edited:
Every single one of the hundreds of “agenda”’conspiracy theorists on this forum will ignore that post and ignore that decision and will all come out of the woodwork screaming next time one goes against us.
Much like the ones who say nothing’s going on when we get a decision going our way ;-)

For me, from what I’ve seen (during the game) seems we got lucky with it, although our replays didn’t seem to be as thorough as some that we’re watching abroad for some reason, so hard to say, more annoyed that Rodri gave them a decision to make when there was absolutely no need.

be interesting to see how the rest of the season pans out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.