Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

+4 baby, +4.........

Good to know that xG(expected goals) is so accurate.
I mean wtf is this?? Everton should have won? LOL.

View attachment 79000

xG is great imo, but should only ever be used to tell part of the story.

Technically, Holgate and Mina had the two best chances of the match. Luckily for us Holgate volleyed over and by the time Mina had his chance they were already 3 down so it wouldn't have made much of a difference. Haaland had and took our best opportunity, Gundogan's brilliance barely registered on the xG at all (0.14 for his first goal) but that's a sign of just how majestic that goal was. The free kick, in similar vein, barely impacted the xG.

After 30 mins we were dominant without really threatening. By half time Gundog and the Viking had taken the game away from them.

How is that not a penalty. I thought yesterday's punch would be the worse decision of the weekend, I was wrong.

Mina is just another in a long line of cunts, looking at you Rudiger.

Great 3 points.

Proud of the lads. Not too far from the finish line. Every bit of support is needed. So many games and I believe it is catching up to people like Rodri.

Nonetheless, glad that the patience of the lads paid off despite Everton making it uncomfortable a few times in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.