Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

A professional, controlled, comfortable performance against a team who were well up for it and fighting for their lives. Gundogan, Laporte, Rodri, Foden & Walker all had fine games. Gundogan the stand out. My concern is Julian Alvarez, he’s played that role a few times now and had a nightmare each time. He cannot fill in for KDB. However, 3-0 at a place that is always difficult. Happy days.

Brilliant result, was really worried for this one, but what a performance.

Performance of Champions, in a potential tricky game before kick off, City just managed that perfectly.

As soon as we scored that 1st goal the result was never in doubt. Gundo was magnificent today and I just hope we can extend his contract. Very enjoyable afternoon so far, a Brighton win would top it off.

awkward

giphy.gif

Fantastic 3 points in a hard game.

We need to give Gundo a contract! He still has a lot to give!

Great game by him, 3 points today all on him! Great finish by Haaland too!

And FFS bang Haaland on the head and no pen from Taylor or VAR?? About as bad an Anthony Taylor performance as the Arsenal one for giving Ederson a pen for nudging.

If City don't sell Kalvin Phillips in the summer and we let Gundo leave instead I'm calling the police!!!

P.S. really liked Laporte playing defensive midfielder at time.. he may be down the pecking order but he's trusted and can do a job even if its to rest someone vs Kalvin who isn't trusted!
Alty was alright 1st half but went total shit 2nd half. Every corner Ederson was being fouled and nothing given. Pen on Haaland and how Doucoure wasn't given yellow for a blatant hack. Tackles like that can put players out of games and I think that's what upset Jack. Anyway, back to the game. Totally brilliant controlled performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.