Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

Brilliant result at a hard place to go, against a team fighting for survival and sandwiched between the Madrid games. Gundo is worth two more years it would be insane to let him leave.

How was the Pickford assault not a penalty??? If the game was 0-0 and finished that way there would quite rightly be uproar on here. It's a clear penalty all day long and var was supposed to put an end to ridiculous decisions like that. It's utterly ludicrous, biased and bent.

Dacourt should have been booked. It wasn't a late challenge but a deliberate nasty assault, one of many by Everton. There's letting the game flow and just letting teams assault our players. I noticed this new approach was adopted after we became so good it was the only chance most teams could stop us. Mina is an utter thug and a disgrace to his profession, rightly called out by Pep. It needs to stop.

A final thought, thanks to our wonderful side today, it was an honour and privilege to watch, THANK YOU

8CBM.gif

We really are a different animal. I and I'm sure many others were a little bit twitchy before kick-off. Actually went for a run just before the game started to stop the anxiety of the build up. Was thinking it was typical that they'd just turned over Brighton 5-1 last weekend after being shite all season.

Doesn't seem to effect the players too much and I guess we should have more confidence in them. You could visibly see in the Arsenal game we were made for such occasions whilst they all looked like they wanted the ground to swallow them up. The true mentality monsters!

The Sheik has a nice cake for Ruben, happy bithday

46519734_711609945891179_1723363225317146624_n.jpg
He's not even wearing a mid 90s Umbro kit with Brother on it! Probably got some purple keeper's shorts on underneath!

I'm reliably informed his love for the Sky Blues was forged by the many, many cup "upsets" we regularly suffered in the good old bad old days.

I'm guessing either bloody Halifax or Cardiff, Notts County, Luton (!).....

Anyway hope he can make it to either Wembley or whisper it quietly, Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.