Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

I expected a harder game, to be honest...
I was worried about it.
The first 30 minutes didn’t ease my mind….
But once we scored and how we scored, just rested my nerves.

This team are just finding ways to get the ball in the net even when they seem below par.

There is a real resilience about this squad of players. We are privileged to be witnessing this football week in week out.

I hold my hands up and I was one of the wet wipes who thought Pep should not be playing key players today,
But Pep knows best and we were coasting at times today, Everton looked very poor and little fight from their players and the fans were not so loud and on our backs,

Big 3 points

A routine win versus a poor side. It was a matter of breaking them down. On the downside, we did not manage to rest Rodri, Gundo, and Kyle. I hope it doesn't backfire on Wednesday. Rodri looked absolutely dead tired.

a23e853fb37c17cea9f272041ec81371.gif
My mate wants to know who that is

Well if that was the banana skin as far as Im concerned weve done it. Really cannot see us not retaining the title. We are streets ahead of whoever we play. Btw No KDM /Stones / Grealish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.