Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

We are the best Premier league team ever , all the media and pundits know it but they can't risk upsetting their core customers Dippers & Rags , by admitting it.
Been supporting the club for longer than i care to remember and i feel blessed i can watch this team every week , thank you Sheik Mansour , you chose the right football club with a group of supporters who have witnessed trials and tribulations that few have endured , CTID.

We’d have won 0-6 against 9 men if the referee wasn’t deliberately not doing his job - ‘game management’ employed to ‘level up” a game, to make a TV spectacle out of an easy away win, isn’t refereeing, it’s cheating.

The stand out memory from this game should have been our goals and 2 Everton players being sent off, but it’ll stick in the minds of anyone who appreciates fair play as being yet another day when the match officials were a professional disgrace.

Give Gundogan what he wants Pep.

Gundogan in the final stages of every season:

FwGT7htXwAAQaF8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.