Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am surprised is Mahrez is not in instead of Bernardo Silva
Or Jesus instead of Agüero.

And as for Foden not even on the bench in the easiest match of a tight 3-game week, well, it genuinely pains me to say so but Jason Sancho and Brahim made the right decision.
Foden wouldn’t be getting on tonight and saying it’s an easy game is a nonsense.
It’s not his time just yet - luckily he understands the situation better than some fans.

Teams near enough what we expected, no real surprises really and a more conventional system compared to Sunday. Interesting Mahrez didn't get a start tonight, think it's showing just how far down the pecking order he is now, Pep has regularly rotated the wide men on a fairly even keel throughout the season but Mahrez isn't getting a look in at the minute. Rightly so I should add. guy needs to seriously improve if he wants a future here. only other interesting thing from that is seeing zinchenko ahead of Delph in the squad unless he's picked up an injury since peps press conference.

Surprise to see richarlison on the bench for them but looks as though they are setting up to contain and hit on the break with pace. Early goal or two is important here, blitz them early on and I don't think they will bother to fight back, can't see their fans getting on the players back tonight given the implications less than 3 points for us here could have on the title race although saying that they are scousers so I wouldn't be surprised if they booed the players then celebrated a loss outside the ground if we are to come away with three points,

Reactions: dom
Not in my book mate, I just don’t think we can stroll in any game from here...
Unless we are 6-0 up with 10 mins to go, I will give you that one :-)
I know what you mean but we're such a good team now and we retain possession so well that we can afford to take our foot off the pedal with a three goal lead. Long gone are the days of Bournemouth at home thankfully ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.