Votes: 379 85.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Fernandino back in midfield, Laporte impressed at left back v arsenal, could make that position his own.

Strong bench, wonder how long Mendy and Kompany are from being in contention?

Sterling must be getting a staring role v Chelsea after a decent break.

No room for error anymore. The door has been opened slightly after the Newcastle debacle, we need to step up from here in and show why we are champions.

Funny Everton side- no Sigurdsson,Richarlison or Coleman. Having said that Bernard and Gomes are decent and Walcott and Calvert-Lewin always play well against us.

Hope to see Sane at his best tonight as in form he’s devastating. I worry that without KDB we’re not as aggressive in the final third but in fairness Gundogan was excellent on Sunday.

I'm not convinced this is going to be an easy game.Everton's fans may want a loss,but i'm pretty certain that their players will see it as an opportunity to show that they aren't walkovers.Their manager needs a reaction too.
I'm nervous about this. It's making me feel very uneasy. Come on city!

Last paragraph ......total bollicks
Well, maybe I am just a bit disappointed he is not even a sub, could have at least come on last 30 mins for David.
Ah well... at least the rather large and immediate number of responses gave me a brief taste of how an average Vietnamese felt when the Yanks unloaded half a million tons of napalm and bombs on his village. ..

Good to see it was just a bit of swelling in Mendy's knee and he only missed the odd game!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.