Votes: 379 85.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pep is taking no chances. these past two lineups are all about the 3 points. who he trusts most. minus de bruyne needing rest

I know what you mean but we're such a good team now and we retain possession so well that we can afford to take our foot off the pedal with a three goal lead. Long gone are the days of Bournemouth at home thankfully ;-)
Well I hope we win 3-0 and stroll like fuck tonight, I will be more than happy to stand corrected :-)

Mahrez mustn’t be impressing Pep in training currently and when he gets on, so it is what it is. He needs to step it up.

Looks like the Delph, Zinchenko and Danilo experiment at LB is over too! I fully expect us to buy another one in the summer.

My anticipation is somewhere between trepidation and cautious optimism,so for me, any kind of win please will do, and if so we are giving the dippers a very timely reminder of what happened last time we fought them for the title. Come on City lets do it.

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.