Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season, shite. Last season he was our best player behind Kev.
we clearly differ on this.....mahrez isnt even int he top 5 performers ever in my opinion.....he has one out of 5 great games (and thats being generous) - he goes hiding in the big games generally.
As i said, he is a supremely talented footballer but doesnt show it consistently, goes missing against the bigger teams and generally lacks any sort of killer instint. He s also extremely predictable in the way he plays and is often quite greedy to the point it noticeably frustrates the other players (KDB being one).

we clearly differ on this.....mahrez isnt even int he top 5 performers ever in my opinion.....he has one out of 5 great games (and thats being generous) - he goes hiding in the big games generally.
As i said, he is a supremely talented footballer but doesnt show it consistently, goes missing against the bigger teams and generally lacks any sort of killer instint. He s also extremely predictable in the way he plays and is often quite greedy to the point it noticeably frustrates the other players (KDB being one).
Fair enough, but last season I do find it hard that people say he wasnt a top performer. Goals and assists everywhere - united, Chelsea, Leicester etc. 29 goals/assists.

As I said though, awful this season

Time for this team to do something that’s been lacking since last season and into this season, which is take advantage of a dipper slip up and lay a marker down in tough away fixtures. We will find out about the character of this team in the next few games. Christ I hope our players were watching that Liverpool performance and realising it won’t take as much effort as 2019 to take that trophy off them.

Win this and we go up to 2nd or 3rd depending on Leicester's result and only three points behind Liverpool. Really need to capitalize on them dropping points against West Brom.

Win this and we go up to 2nd or 3rd depending on Leicester's result and only three points behind Liverpool. Really need to capitalize on them dropping points against West Brom.
crazy thing is, IF villa were to win both of their games in hand (one of which is against us), they would only be 1 pt behind the red scousers as well

Strange Strange season already

I don't think Everton at home will play 11 men behind the ball I also don't think they have the players to play that way which could suit us no Allan and looks like no richarlinson no recognised left back. Plenty of shots on that dodgy pickford too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.