Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is going to rotate without question, Mendy, Laporte, Mahrez ect that didn't play yesterday will more than likely play tomorrow night.

Maybe Foden might even get a game for a change!

Pep has now formed a tight ship & that will be how he goes imo

Eddy, Walker, Dias, Stones & Cancelo are his No 1 choice then midfield 3 of Rodri, Gundo & Kev that is & will be his spine week in week out if fit

With Walker missing I wouldnt change anything at the back even Laporte.
We have UTD on the 4th & then Birmingham in FA Cup & thats when he changes more personnel
For Everton & Chelsea it will only be 3 maybe 4 changes imo
Also I wouldnt put Mendy, Zinchenko, Garcia anywhere near the next 2 games

Everton side (Rodri, Gundo, Berny & Torres out, Mahrez, Dino, Phil & Aguero in )

Ederson
Dias Stones
Cancelo Ake
Fernandinio
Kev Phil
Mahrez Sterling
Aguero

60 mins for Sergio if we can

Surely this is a wind-up ... No sane person in the world would play Walker tomorrow!

Google it ... if you don't know or maybe read some other threads on the forum :)
I see. I didn't mean tomorrow. I know he has covid and can't play. I meant going forward I am sane!

Sadly, Kevin and Gundogan should start on the bench. The defense can start as is. Draft in Foden, Dihno, Mahrez and Aguero for Kev, Gundogan, Ferran and Sterling.

Last edited:
So many games in such little time. I really feel for the players and hope we don't have any injuries coming into Chelsea and then Man United

Everton is second in the league and this will be a very tough game. However its a must win to keep the chase going.

Dias did not get any rest recently so I would go for Stones and Laporte at the back. Ake and Cancelo as full backs. I hope we can do the same setup with 3 at the back like we did against Newcastle

Fernandinho will start this one with Gundogan if he is okay. I am going to take a bold step and say rest KDB and play Bernardo on the left, Foden central and Sterling on the right.

Aguero should start hopefully

So:

Ederson
Ake
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo
Ferna
Gundo
Foden
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero

Most probably Mahrez and KDB will start and instead of Foden and Bernardo. Just wishful thinking from my side
Only change I'll make is Rodri for Gundogan if Rodri is healthy.

Rest for the weary is an advantage.

tough game this even though they have afew injuries.

Good thing is if Everton have any real aspirations of challenging then they will have to be abit more open and actually attack us as well instead of sitting back with 10 men behind the ball.

Calvett Lewin is a real danger and Sigurdson as well

Ill take any sort of win at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.