Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they always make game day posters out of players not likely to start the game?

At least they didn’t put Walker or Jesus on that next to Richarlson ...

View attachment 7206

That poster is probably made by some intern at Amazon Prime, they'll have absolutely no idea who is playing or not, just gone for a pair of star players.

Ancelotti apparently was unbeaten against Pep until last season. Hopefully Pep makes it 2 wins in a row tomorrow.

We really do need to start putting a winning run together. Last season our longest winning run was the last 5 games. So far this season we’ve won 2 on the bounce twice, we need to put together a long winning streak if we’re to challenge this season.

Mahrez shouldnt be any where near any starting 11 - we are so much better off without him - he offers nothing
Fortunately Mr.Guardiola, recently named Coach of the Century, does not have your blinkered vision. Mahrez was our best player at Goodison Park last season and will probably start, if only to give Torres or Silva a well earned rest before the big match next Sunday.

as a city for over 50 years everton away is one the hardest ground to play at because of there fans are right on top of you and they are like a bunch of animals demanding blood. the officials over the years are shit it there and city have been cannon fodder and get kick off the park

but with the remerge of liverpool as title challengers everton have been easy and city have took the points
now everton have set their own standers this season and i feel it will be back to the old everton fighting for everything and the couple of thousand fans will sound like 20.000

city have to fight the fight and earn the right and we can not let the first goal in ?
because it will be all up hill and city don't have the fire power to go all out attack unless pep gambles on aguero

Hello all. Everton fan here, I thought I'd come and give you a Toffee view.

Through a combination of injuries and fixture congestion the squad feels run in to the ground.

Four of our very best players are out in Digne, Allan, Richarlison and James. We also have Delph and Gbamin injured.

DCL is knackered and our rotation option for him is Richarlison (Tosun is nowhere near the required level but I have a sneaky feeling he has to start one of these matches).

You may have noticed DCL hasn't scored for a little while. He is still playing really well but the regular supply isn't there without James and Digne.

We have Godfrey, a young right footed centre half, playing at left back. He is great defensively and can make surging attacking runs in to space - but most of the time with the ball he will turn back inside and pass backwards. This obviously makes a huge difference in our play compared to Digne.

I expect you to win the game as you'll rotate in top quality, which we just can't do in these circumstances, and also have top quality on the bench. So similar to what happened against Man United midweek.

We will line up something like this:

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Godfrey
Iwobi Doucoure Davies Bernard
Sigurdsson
DCL

Olsen (GK, Lossl (GK), Kenny, Holgate, Branthwaite, Nkounkou, Gomes, Gordon, Tosun​
Happy to see you high up on the table and I cheered your lot watching them go through that tough series of matches recently against Arsenal, Spurs, etc and coming out with all 9 points.

I wish you all the best for the rest of the league season and going forward. I think Ancelloti is doing a brilliant job at Everton, do you share that view?

Cheers!

Fortunately Mr.Guardiola, recently named Coach of the Century, does not have your blinkered vision. Mahrez was our best player at Goodison Park last season and will probably start, if only to give Torres or Silva a well earned rest before the big match next Sunday.
even the best are wrong at some point.....Mahrez doesnt deserve to be in the starting 11...his performances this season have been nothing short of awful....and for the most part of his time at city.
He is a supremely gifted footballer no doubt about it but he just doesnt fit in here

Scousers have just dropped two more points ... about time we start capitalising on the opportunities presented ... we have not been able to twice in recent past but now is the time ...

even the best are wrong at some point.....Mahrez doesnt deserve to be in the starting 11...his performances this season have been nothing short of awful....and for the most part of his time at city.
He is a supremely gifted footballer no doubt about it but he just doesnt fit in here
This season, shite. Last season he was our best player behind Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.