Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that we both played at the same time and have the same amount of rest I see that as a big advantage to us with our superior squad as well as our dominant style lending towards us conserving energy.

I think Pep goes into this thinking keep ball first half, don't concede, knacker them out as much as possible then do them in the second half utilising the bench where neccesary.

No idea about the team as we haven't a clue what condition the players are in but I'd expect mahrez and foden to be involved possibly laporte and mendy too.

They're on a good run and it won't be easy but given the advantage we gain from having the better squad we should be winning this.

Ederson

Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Ake

Rodri
Gudongan
Kdb

Bernardo
Torres
Sterling

I'd go same again but I'd imagine about 5 or 6 changes

Big game this. Thought we’d rotate more than we did today tbh. Actually don’t think we’ll see many changes at Goodson. Maybe Mahrez or Foden for Bernardo, but can’t see many more.

All squads are the same size
All squads aren't the same size.
The squad submitted by City is 21 players the maximum we can c submit.
There are several clubs who have submitted a squad of 24.
Foden and Torres are not included in our squad as they are U21.

No sure why so many of you have left out Phil ? Don't you rate him anymore ? For me he should be one of the first players on the teamsheet. It's really disappointing that he's not playing regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.