Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sure why so many of you have left out Phil ? Don't you rate him anymore ? For me he should be one of the first players on the teamsheet. It's really disappointing that he's not playing regularly.

Foden suffers from the fact that if he has a poor-average game, it's held against him far more than other players. Bernardo has offered nothing all season yet people want to see him in the line-up over Foden. It genuinely boggles the mind.

Be a good test of our progress since the Spurs defeat.

The way Everton play should suit us. Hopefully Torres will keep his place, even if on the flanks, as history tells me Mahrez will offer us little and we could do with his energy, ability to run behind a back four, and work rate

He was literally our best player in this fixture last season?

They looked utter shite against the rags the other day so I fully expect the Barcelona of old to turn up.
They were dreadful against the Blades (relegation certainties) last night. Stop the crosses to DC-L and they do not offer much else. Gone for a draw though as this season is crazy.

Majority of the players that played against the Blades, played the United cup game where they looked knackered af towards the end.

Fitness might be in our advantage.

Can’t see past a draw for this. They’ll want to keep their spot in top 4 so I think they’ll go for a defensive wall(as most do now) & counter attack quickly. Something we fail to do.
They’re obviously not shit, as they’re above us in the table. It’s up to us to manage the game and actually TAKE the chances we create.
1-1

Majority of the players that played against the Blades, played the United cup game where they looked knackered af towards the end.

Fitness might be in our advantage.
I watched that game. It was played at a walking pace.

I watched that game. It was played at a walking pace.
The United game?

IMO it was decent at the beginning, until towards the end when Everton looked destroyed physically. Martial's goal was him practically walking through their defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.