Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United game?

IMO it was decent at the beginning, until towards the end when Everton looked destroyed physically. Martial's goal was him practically walking through their defense.

Everton v Man Utd League Cup quarter-final. Played at walking pace as so many games have been this season. Cavani's goal was top quality.

He was literally our best player in this fixture last season?

And Everton were mid-tablle last year and both clubs had little to play for. The circumstances are totally different this year. It was not opponent specific, my comment, more about my confidence the player will stand up in the more important matches.

Anyway if he does play I will hopefully be proved wrong.

So many games in such little time. I really feel for the players and hope we don't have any injuries coming into Chelsea and then Man United

Everton is second in the league and this will be a very tough game. However its a must win to keep the chase going.

Dias did not get any rest recently so I would go for Stones and Laporte at the back. Ake and Cancelo as full backs. I hope we can do the same setup with 3 at the back like we did against Newcastle

Fernandinho will start this one with Gundogan if he is okay. I am going to take a bold step and say rest KDB and play Bernardo on the left, Foden central and Sterling on the right.

Aguero should start hopefully

So:

Ederson
Ake
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo
Ferna
Gundo
Foden
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero

Most probably Mahrez and KDB will start and instead of Foden and Bernardo. Just wishful thinking from my side

Everton v Man Utd League Cup quarter-final. Played at walking pace as so many games have been this season. Cavani's goal was top quality.
Yeah I agree, the football hasn't been all that free-flowing or exciting this season.

Not sure what team Pep should pick for Amazon Prime, if it was BT my starting 11 would be
1. 30.2 million
2. 38.4 million
3. 60 million
4. 72 million
5. 54 million
6. 38 million
7. 72 million
8. 88. 7 milion
9. 55. 75.800 million
10. 56 million
11. Bastards spoilt the script.

Please note prices are not accurate but it is BT so they never are.
Oh and can you guess number 11

Not sure what team Pep should pick for Amazon Prime, if it was BT my starting 11 would be
1. 30.2 million
2. 38.4 million
3. 60 million
4. 72 million
5. 54 million
6. 38 million
7. 72 million
8. 88. 7 milion
9. 55. 75.800 million
10. 56 million

Ffs !!!

Cancelo amazing going forward with stones and Diaz imperios, think it's worth capitalising on that whilst using it to rotate.

Ederson

Stones
Diaz
Laporte

Cancelo
Gundogan/rodri
Bernardo
Foden/zinchenko

Kdb

Sterling
Torres

Saves us playing mendy an allows cancelo and the makeshift left wingback to worry a bit less about defending.

1. 30.2 million
2. 38.4 million
3. 60 million
4. 72 million
5. 54 million
6. 38 million
7. 72 million
8. 88. 7 milion
9. 55. 75.800 million
10. 56 million

Good work fella. Darkes head would have wobbled off if Foden and then Palmer had come on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.