Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Gundogan and no KDB might make this a trickier tie than most imagine. Rodri needs Fernandinho's help imo. Attack should be Sterling Foden Jesus Bernardo

I regard starting the following as a risk away at Goodison: Torres/Mahrez/Aguero/Mendy.
Let's be honest here, Mendy is an accident waiting to happen every time he walks onto the pitch.

A big 3 points at stake, don't want to give the chasing pack any encouragement

Gotta laugh got some dipper acquaintances declaring that this season is nulled as there are more important things happening....funnily never heard that from the twats before Christmas and there trophy emoji had been put away for 30 more years.
Now rags all quiet also but still holding out to top Dippers in league PMSL at this as achievement.
Anyway the we don't care brigade won't be hoping for a toffee win tonight then ?
City 2 nil

Anyone know if they have any players out tonight?
Just Calvert-Lewin.. think they are fielding Josh King in his place.

Olsen is getting pelted, so expecting dino-arms Pickford might be back today. Mina/Keane will deffo be centre backs. Fullbacks could be Coleman or Godfrey and Digne or Allan.

Midfield will probably, James, Doucoure, Davies, and Sigurdsoon, and I assume King and Richarlison up front.

That defence is there to be got at.. I feel we could really pull players into gaps and work straight through them. However, if we're not sharp at stopping counters, or lose it 30 yards from goal. James, Sigurdson or Richarlison could hurt us. They've got a lot of strong people on corners too. I'd stick Walker on Richarlison for a start due to pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.