Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know tonight is on Amazon which we dont have but have had previously. I thought I had seen a couple of posts recently where members have found a Prime week offer for 99 p . I have searched but cant find anything, just the usual sign up for 7.99 p/m. anyone got a link ?

I logged in - obviously, clicked on Prime Video (top left next to all) and it came up with the offer.

Id usually be shitting myself now like the last two games but I'm not too bad at the moment which is worrying, I hope I'm not getting over confident.
As long as the players don't get complacent we should be alright

Both of their keepers look really poor too.
Forgot about Pickford. thanks for reminding me.

Not full of confidence for this one but with Lewin out Everton have lost an edge. THey've looked good at times this season and had some great results that show they play as a team. That's always hard to beat, and with the bit of flair they have in a fit Sigurdsson they are always gonna be dangerous. I like Doucoure in the middle and that blonde lad can sometimes turn it on.

Saying that, we are magnificent at the moment and i'm sure they'll be more worried about us than the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.