Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are a bit erratic this season, one week they look good, the next week poor. If we play like we did against Spurs then I think we will win. If we can get 3 points tonight, it will crush the chasing pack psychologically in my opinion.
On the plus side a lot of their good performances (I watched them at Leeds) have been away from home.

I think we’ll be too much for them tonight, they’ve looked poor defensively recently.

I recognized him and remember him playing in the late 70’s for City before he left for Oldham. I always has high hopes for him as my Dad always spoke highly of him as he watched him a lot playing in the reserve team before he broke through. I guess he was the Sturridge of the day, but not as prolific and certainly not as big an ego. I never heard a bad word said about him and consider him one of the good guys from the old days. Good memories for sure. City had no money back then and our other home grown talent such as Peter Barnes and Gary Owen were great to watch. Thanks for sharing.
I ran the line in his testimonial. The last game played at boundary park on the artificial pitch

Would it be too contraversial to suggest that I don't think KDB has been injured. He was looking fucked in games and running on empty having had no break or pre-season. I think Peps just said I want you rested for a month and come back all guns blazing. Take him a few games to be fully up to match speed now but he'll be good for the run in. Big gamble but most of the squad have now rotated out for a few weeks with either an injury or Covid. I suggest there may have been some slight manipulation of the injury situation to rest players in this strange season or I may be being a little cynical.
I'm not having that.

It's spelt "controversial"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.