Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People will argue he needs time under Pep like all the other ones but thing is all the other players who took a bit of time bernie grealish rodders all showed at least something to say they had the ability. Philips has shown nada
A little like me in A level maths - I was listening and I did try to understand but it was all a bit much for me - don’t blame Phillips it’s just the way it is.

Whilst I agree and it’s a huge concern, he must be fully fit and raring to go, he’s an England international and was an important player for Leeds. He lacks belief but we need him, we (fans and training staff) need to encourage him that he can help. I really don’t want to risk Rodri, It’s a shame we are in this position but I’d play him as I don’t see many other options

Is there an EDS defensive midfield option we could promote over Phillips for this game?
The downside risk of not playing Rodri outweighs the upside risk of playing him.

He is just simply undroppable for the rest of the campaign, and I'm sure his training and recovery is tailored to account for this.

The downside risk of not playing Rodri outweighs the upside risk of playing him.

He is just simply undroppable for the rest of the campaign, and I'm sure his training and recovery is tailored to account for this.
Not sure I agree with that, an injury to Rodri would be disastrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.