Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the defensive midfield cunundrum. I have a feeling Pep will sacrifice Gundogans start at home against Madrid and he will sit in for Rodders at Goodison, with Mahrez coming in for Bernie who will go to no 8.
If we can get a couple in front Philips will come on for Bernie to save legs at 70 mins and hope we hold out.

Be very nice to win it early,but we don’t have to.

Our possession,passing and movement kills most opponents after 65 minutes when they are on their arses.

Potentially a niggly, awkward, frustrating 95 minutes so we must be The All Blacks...Ruthless....Relentless....Remorseless !!

Not sure I agree with that, an injury to Rodri would be disastrous
It would I agree, but likelihood is so low that its not worth the risk.

Don't play him, and the impact is disastrous, and the likelihood of it happening is rather large also.

Either way, he'll play whether we agree or not.

This game has got all the hallmarks of a West Ham last season, in terms of what’s required and the opposition, our defence was dropping to bits at the time, that day we lined up Zinny Laporte Ferna Joao and went two behind, there’s lessons to be learnt from that game, one of em being keep Mahrez off pens and be clinical, our defence this weekend will be solid whoever plays, hate to say it but Kev needs a rest & so does Gundo, but one of them has to play, Rodri too, but we’re gonna need all the physicality and brute force we can muster

A little like me in A level maths - I was listening and I did try to understand but it was all a bit much for me - don’t blame Phillips it’s just the way it is.
Of course not his fault but let's hope club sorts it this summer. Phillips gets a move to somewhere he will play. And we get a competent back up

Everton had won just 6 PL games all season before they beat Brighton the other night and scored just 27 goals . That is abysmal form and stats . The 5 - 1 win surely a freak result !
These freak results always happen typically at the start or the tail-end of the season. Surprised it happened against Brighton though. If it had been against a team with nowt to play for it might make more sense. Everton haven't turned into prime-time Brazil overnight but it's still gonna be tough at their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.