Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard BBC5 that Everton took an average of 51 seconds per throw-in at the game at the Etihad this season! Absolutely scandalous that referees are choosing which laws to uphold.

Just heard BBC5 that Everton took an average of 51 seconds per throw-in at the game at the Etihad this season! Absolutely scandalous that referees are choosing which laws to uphold.
Which is exactly why we need to remove timekeeping from the referee, have an official time keeper who stops the clock when ball out of play and play 40 minutes halves. This would completely end time wasting once and for all.

Phillips has done zero unfortunately so far, no wonder fans are concerned. Massive gamble expecting him to come in and do a job in this critical phase of the season.
I really don't understand this Phillips situation.

He was obviously injured when we bought him so that was strange, but we must've known, but we let Lavia go after we signed him.
But why, since he's been fit, he hasn't really featured at all, even against teams like Sheff Utd is baffling, yet he's deemed good enough to play for England in Italy...it doesn't make sense to me!

It's obviously down to Pep, but he was bought for a reason and he's fit and available, so why not play him?
It's a game of football against a team fighting relegation, he should be able to handle that and i thought he was bought to play in exactly these type of games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.