Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck the media and other teams fans these twats will always find something to try put us down whether we win both one or none.
we have to go as strong as we can against the blue dippers with maybe only minor tweaking.
i want us to win all the competetitions as the treble wont come around to often no matter how good we are.

Simple isn’t it..play the strongest team every match and win everything (swear a bit to make it sound more dramatic)

I wonder if City have considered this revolutionary tactic…let’s hope not.

Simple isn’t it..play the strongest team every match and win everything (swear a bit to make it sound more dramatic)

I wonder if City have considered this revolutionary tactic…let’s hope not.

I think a lot of people underestimate how good our squad is this season. Of the 14 players likely to be involved from Real and City on Wednesday ours average 200 minutes less of club football.

Last season injuries and a lack of quality squad options meant we were fielding Zin, Laporte, Ferny and Cancelo as the back 4 in the run in until Stones came back. With Pep's tactical tweaks we have plenty of options defensively. Gundo has covered Rodri. Alvarez covers De Bruyne. Mahrez and Foden for Bernie and Grealish.

Alvarez, Mahrez and Foden are our 2nd-4th top scorers this season in all competitions. And they're ready to come in. Play them with Haaland and we should have goals in us even if the defence or midfield is a bit under par.

You prioritise the games you have to win. Everton isn't one of them. Real Madrid is. And you back yourselves to beat the 3rd worst team at home in the division with whatever team we put out such is the quality in our squad.

Obvs we should and we need to win this. I don’t trust Dyche to lose though. They are getting better under him.

Thing is, get the job done in our next 4 games, regardless of what Arsenal do, and whoever needs a rest Vs Brentford can have one. 4 games at full throttle is all we need until a wee break, I'm sure Pep is stressing that.
Yep, win the next 4 games and then have 10 days off.

Fuck off over to Spain, Portugal or Dubai for a few days whilst the academy take a trip to Brentford

I would be tempted to rest Haaland for this one, only a sub appearance if required if not keep him fully fresh for a difficult week ahead.

Ederson,
Rico
Laporte
Dias
Akanji
Gundogan
Rodri
Debruyne
Mahrez
Foden
Alverez

They might be shit at this point but they're fighting for survival so it could be a tough outing, what's important is energy is good from the start and having fresh front 3 should help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.