Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be surprised to see Kyle, Stones, Gundo, Grealish and Bernardo.play any part. Wouldn't shock me to see.no Haaland or Rodri.

Going to be a really tough game for us.
Well of course it will be if we make the 7 changes that you've mentioned.

Luckily for us you and a lot of others won't be picking the side.

Well of course it will be if we make the 7 changes that you've mentioned.

Luckily for us you and a lot of others won't be picking the side.
So you’re saying some of us do get to pick the team? That’s great but I don’t want the responsibility.

Good grief. Are we surrendering then?
To be fair, about 5 changes seems reasonable considering we made 7 for Leeds. I don’t think recovery for Everton is an issue - we have 4 full days post-Madrid. They can recover. The issue is the 2nd leg and only having 2 full days to recover for that one. It won’t be possible for some of the players. So there will be changes. I think Lewis, Laporte, Mahrez, Alvarez and Foden have to start. They’re the 5 changes imo.

That is complete garbage. Madrid and Bayern would comfortably be finishing top four in this league.
They wouldn’t be playing shite most weeks. Mid to lower table teams here have players that would walk into all their top 4 rivals in Spain and Germany. Budgets make our league massively more competitive
Does the 16th/17th place team over there have a Rice or Paqueta? Maddison? Lavia? Do they fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.