Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why the players must be as fresh as possible against Real, which means that Pep will rotate against Everton and won't play the strongest team possible.

To risk the tie with Real in order to make sure we are 4 pts clear of Arsenal may not be the smartest thing we can do. If we beat Real we'll have the energy to win the next 3 league games.

That said, I think we'll win at Everton.
We can make sensible changes, rest some key players, and still be strong enough to beat Everton.
Mahrez for Gundogan, Foden for Grealish, Alvarez for KDB, Lewis for Walker, Laporte/Ake for Stones. Still a bloody good team. Alas, we cannot risk resting Rodri, so split DM 50/50 with Gundogan. 3-1 City Haaland, Mahrez, Foden

24 hours on and I still think this will be the team.

We don’t really have a replacement for Akanji, Bernardo, or Rodri—the latter being the most disappointing situation, given Phillips is healthy—so they all need to play, unfortunately.
They do. 7 cup finals to win a treble I'm sure they'll all want to play.

LOL. You must be on some quality drugs.
We have great drugs here in Manchester, a place where you never have or never will will set foot in
Look at who has beaten all these yesterdays men this year?
We lost to Brenford, yes. But even their budget and income is bigger than 90% of teams in Spain or Germany
Premier League is way clear of Spain and Germany, where they might have 8 tough games a season. It’s the super league

They are shite as they showed in Europe
The Premier League is the European Super League
Without the weird CL voodoo, Madrid have been shite. Girona slapped four past them

Madrid gave up on the league ages ago so I wouldn't look at defining them by the recent result against Girona.

For Barca, once they went out of the CL it was all about the league. Europa was an inconvenience for them, if they did well then great.

Madrid are just cruising through the gears knowing that worst case scenario they finish 3rd or even 4th.

They are 14 points ahead of Villarreal in 5th so can put out B teams for the rest of the season and still get Europe.

2nd is last in La Liga for either Barca or Madrid.

Put Madrid in the PL where they have to play at a top level every week, they would be easily top 2.

They have more than enough quality to finish us next Wednesday if we have a bad 15 minutes.

Madrid gave up on the league ages ago so I wouldn't look at defining them by the recent result against Girona.

For Barca, once they went out of the CL it was all about the league. Europa was an inconvenience for them, if they did well then great.

Madrid are just cruising through the gears knowing that worst case scenario they finish 3rd or even 4th.

They are 14 points ahead of Villarreal in 5th so can put out B teams for the rest of the season and still get Europe.

2nd is last in La Liga for either Barca or Madrid.

Put Madrid in the PL where they have to play at a top level every week, they would be easily top 2.

They have more than enough quality to finish us next Wednesday if we have a bad 15 minutes.
Do you think Villarreal would beat say liverpool in a league season? Their PL equivalent this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.