Laporte,

Rodri,

Kev

Foden

Alverez ,

Haaland (F),

Marhez

Subs: Ortega Jack, Gundo stones, walker, Carson,, Gomez, Phillips,, Palmer

24 hours on and I still think this will be the team.

We don’t really have a replacement for Akanji, Bernardo, or Rodri—the latter being the most disappointing situation, given Phillips is healthy—so they all need to play, unfortunately.

Also my prediction for the team, but not sure about Rodri.

Gundo can play at DM, as he did against Leeds. As Pep reminded us recently, Gundo played DM at Burnley in April 2019 when we had to win there at any cost. We won and Gundo was excellent. We conceded fewer goals with Gundo at DM than with Fernandinho before that, Ferna was mostly injured in the final 2-3 months.

If Phillips does not play from the start in this game he never will and it will be bye in the summer.God knows what we bought him for.Even Pep occasionally gets it wrong if it was down to him?

Madrid and Bayern would struggle to finish top four in this league over 38 games, Barca and PSG would be Europa League at best
Bayern is stronger than Arsenal IMO. Didn't Arsenal, Man U. and (to a certain degree) Tottenham crash out of European competitions against second Tier European teams?

If Phillips does not play from the start in this game he never will and it will be bye in the summer.God knows what we bought him for.Even Pep occasionally gets it wrong if it was down to him?
Who would you have bought to shadow Rodri,give that Dino had left ?

Didn’t Fulham go there a few weeks ago, a good passing team like ourselves and thrash Everton 1-4, quick accurate passing and movement from City and it’s game over.
The atmosphere at Goodison will be hostile and rocking. Whatever team we put out needs to make them quite as soon as possible and grow into the game. If we can do that by getting an early goal and dictating the play. Do that and we have good chance of getting the result we all want.

Ederson,

Lewis,

Akanji,

Dias,

Laporte,

Rodri,

Kev

Foden

Alverez ,

Haaland (F),

Marhez

Subs: Ortega Jack, Gundo stones, walker, Carson,, Gomez, Phillips,, Palmer
I think that’s it-other than potentially Bernie starting instead of KDB.

Be surprised to see Kyle, Stones, Gundo, Grealish and Bernardo.play any part. Wouldn't shock me to see.no Haaland or Rodri.

Going to be a really tough game for us.
It's a game where Pep will be damned if does and damned if he doesn't. Out of all them players you mentioned, Gundogen is the one who is looking most tired. I don't think Pep can or will make wholesale changes but I can definitely see him changing 2 or 3. But who are we to speculate? The great man sees things we'll never see.

It's a game where Pep will be damned if does and damned if he doesn't. Out of all them players you mentioned, Gundogen is the one who is looking most tired. I don't think Pep can or will make wholesale changes but I can definitely see him changing 2 or 3. But who are we to speculate? The great man sees things we'll never see.
We need to beat RM, we don’t need to beat Everton. That being said if we don’t then MardArsenal get a boost going into the Brighton game. But what a position we are in Final of FAC, semi final of CL and top of PL and we are only little old City !! Enjoy blues these are the days we could only dream of - c’mon City let’s get the job done and if we do fail on 1,2 or even 3 fronts we have watched the greatest PL team of all time playing the purest and most beautiful football ever seen in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.