• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team

_________Ederson_____________

Lewis___Akanji_Dias___Laporte

____Alvarez_Gundo_Gomes___

—-Mahres__Haaland__Foden__

Come 1300hrs on Sunday this thread is going to very interesting,and very lively......

Full of people whingeing we're risking players or people whingeing we've made too many changes!

It's a game we all want to win, I'm in the camp of it being a game we should win even with plenty of changes but that Real Madrid should be prioritised.

Thought Ortega did well against W Ham, wouldn’t be opposed to him starting (but don’t think he will) I can see Pep resting one from Kev & Gundo, John Stones & Jack Grealish, If big Erl needs a break then so be it, think we will go something like :-

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Lewis

KDB
Rodri
Bernardo

Mahrez
Alvarez
Foden

Everton have naff all on the bench, grind em down for an hour and we’ve got some big guns in reserve if needed

Leaning towards a stronger team than my OP now, feels like we've had a lot of rest, get it won then rest.

Agreed. I think start the big guns, then hopefully have chance to make early changes if we're in a strong position. Big week for us and potential to make changes in later fixtures if we need to rotate after that point.

Given KDB was doubled over in the last few minutes on Tuesday night I think Alvarez will probably come in for him. But it's Pep, so who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.