Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare game for us before Madrid
Pick a strong team, win the game then make changes
Phillips should be nowhere near a game va Everton he's useless

Sorry but not Gomez or Phillips, not now.

I actually quite rate Gomez but he's way too soft defensively, an accident waiting to happen. Phillips has zero confidence at the best of times, in such an important match keep him well away I'm afraid.

I get the principle, but for me we go strong and just pass them to death.

yh tbf this was a "I dream we could play this 11 and focus on Weds" but it's unrealistic.

There's gonna be a very tricky balancing act of resting as many players as possible and still getting a result

For me resting loads and taking a point wouldn't be a disaster. Would still be able to drop another two points in the last three games

There's gonna be a very tricky balancing act of resting as many players as possible and still getting a result

For me resting loads and taking a point wouldn't be a disaster. Would still be able to drop another two points in the last three games
Not a good prospect. Imagine drawing late on with Chelsea Brighton or Brentford (all 3 decent teams) and letting in a late scrappy goal and pissing away a seasons hard work and giving the title to the tarquins. The best way mentally and emotionally to prepare for Madrid is to beat the blue dippers first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.