Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good job Everton are fucking shit to be fair . They can’t defend and can’t score that’s why they are where they are . Pass the fuckers off the pitch silence the mongrel crowd and jobs a good un .

CTID

This Everton game being between the semi-final Madrid games is a nightmare for Pep, We all know what's going to happen and the match officials will offer no protection and let Everton kick us off the park, So with that in mind I can see Pep playing a 2nd team and saying let's have a rumble,

Don't be fooled, am not saying our 2nd team is not good enough to beat Everton away, it's full of world-class players and will play the same system, buts it's the Everton players being allowed to kick lumps out of the city players Pep can not gamble with,

Look we can wave the white flag if we wanted or play the youth because we have one game banked, But Pep hate's losing and rightly so, We have enough in the squad to face up to Everton and we can play the dirty game as well and match anybody at it,
It certainly is looking like a very difficult game this weekend, how strong does Pep go?

In an ideal world Lewis, Laporte, Alverez, Foden and Mahrez would play 90 mins. The 10 outfield players who played on Tuesday and are likely to start on Wednesday would share the remaining playing time, none of them playing more than 60-70 mins. Even less if we could bring on Gomez, Palmer etc. Of course it won’t work out like that, the match situation will dictate when subs are made and Pep will only use all 5 subs if we’re cruising.

Given Real play Getafe who are third from bottom BUT level on points with Valencia, 1 point behind 2 other teams and 2 points behind another, I assume senor tebas will be reminding them of their responsibility to the integrity of La liga and the relegation battle and not resting players wholesale? I thought not
I see they are saying three key players are “injured“ so no issues if they are actually rested inc benzema

The Eurovision thing made it more difficult for us by moving the game to Sunday, but Pep knows what he is doing and surely the players will be up for this push for trophies. We’ve been consistent without being scintillating of late. Get the job done and let Everton play their own way out of trouble. After Wednesday we can but all our enery in the Premier League as the Cup Final and CL Final (if we qualify) are after the Premier League has finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.