Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of importance to the team I agee with you, but I think he should be rested against Everton. He has played a lot of games this season and we need Rodri to be totally rested and ready for Madrid. We should be able to cope without Rodders against Everton.
Rodri will be fine for both games

They fluked a win vs Arsenal (although thanks for that Everton) and it will be similar to the game at the Etihad in that they will be fully on the wind up and will take advantage of the leniant match officials. Again set-pieces and the counter attacks are our biggest point of concern.

Last edited:
A win us on Sunday would surely destroy Arsenal’s spirit, we can afford to drop 3 points, maybe 4 on goal difference, but let’s not do it that way, please!

A draw would still be a good result in terms of the PL. Perhaps rest the "essential" players and put out a team good enough to at least get us 1 point.

Pep never plays for a draw against anybody, but it's really a free game in hand, so the 3 games we have to play are all before the FAcup and possibly the champions league final so we go full guns in them games,

Pep will play the weakest 2nd team possible on Sunday and Haaland KDB Grealish will be on the bench at best

For all us guys who have had Haaland to score ten premier league goals assisted by Kev (were on nine). What's the chances of them both starting Sunday?
I didn't expect them to start against Leeds but they did. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.