Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep never plays for a draw against anybody, but it's really a free game in hand, so the 3 games we have to play are all before the FAcup and possibly the champions league final so we go full guns in them games,

Pep will play the weakest 2nd team possible on Sunday and Haaland KDB Grealish will be on the bench at best
Philips
philps philps philps philps
philps philps philps philps
philps philps

Little bit worried about this game given it’s wedged between the CL ties. I’d like to see us stay at full strength and forget about the midweek game against Real. The adrenaline will get the lads up for Wednesday.

Do you want to bet for KDB and Haaland? :)
I bet they will be both on starting lineup.
And I think Grealish will be on too.

I am not a betting man, but why risk them in a game before one of the biggest games in our club history,
also, we saw Everton players winding up Haaland in the home game, you can bet they would be all over him if he plays and the crowd wants blood,

we have a game in hand so again why gamble

Little bit worried about this game given it’s wedged between the CL ties. I’d like to see us stay at full strength and forget about the midweek game against Real. The adrenaline will get the lads up for Wednesday.

if it was any other team than Everton away then yes, but it's Everton away and we would be getting little to no protection from the officials, they will be kicking and fighting tooth and nail in the toss for kick-off never mind the 90 minutes of football,

Play the best 2nd team you can and trust the old system of the false 9, the squad is good enough to get the result

Ederson, Gomez laporte Stones Lewis, Phillips Foden Perrone Mahrez Palmer, Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.