Laporte
Lewis

Phillips
Silva
Foden

Mahrez
Haaland
Alvarez

Is pretty strong but still leaves Rodri, KDB, Dias, Akanji, Gundo and Grealish fresh for Madrid.

Strange how people are talking about this game. If we got to this stage of the competition, then there was always going to be some sort of league game between the two legs. That was inevitable. And it could have been worse than Everton, frankly. We've got to play a reasonably strong team, and I'm absolutely sure Pep will. Two changes, three at the absolute most, from the team that played on Tuesday. I'm not sure that I'd shift the back line at all, with the possible exception of bringing Laporte in. There's more room for manœuvre up front. I don't see that both Rodri and Gundo can be dropped.

Main thing for me is not to lose. Get at least a point and we can still afford to drop 2 points out of the last three games.

Sandwiched between the CL games this was always going to be tricky.

Trouble is if we play everyone who didn't play in Madrid then we're struggling for height. Lewis, Alvarez, Mahrez, Foden, Phillips. Could be a real struggle against "Dyche's Giants".

My guess:
Ederson
Stones, Dias, Laporte, Ake
Rodri, Gundogan
Mahrez, Alvarez, Foden
Haaland

Not into this settle for a draw business.Chelsea will turn up and the last two away games are tricky.
Personally I feel we have no option but to start Rodri but we can rest others in what will be a big test.

Think some of our lads should get there early doors. Saw a hole in woodison, have a prance on the pitch, maybe in some comedy zebra pants, take a dump on Dyches seat, then give nev, camel and jake the bird before leaving through a convenient open door. I've bèen told, "the prem cant do anything at all as long as its not during the match" Jobs a good un. Nice rest until Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.