Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did seem that tonight’s game was better suited to Mahrez and Everton is better suited to Bernie so i was a bit surprised that Bernie played the full 90 tonight which would seemingly rule him out at the weekend.

In an ideal world we’d rest KDB, Gundo, Rodri and Bernie but I don’t think a midfield of Foden, Mahrez, Phillips and Palmer get us a result at Goodison

I’d love to be able to recall Tommy Doyle from Sheff U to play here, it’d be right up his street and he’d do a much better job than the untrustworthy Phillips

The players will have plenty of rest and let’s be honest have the best of the best recovery facilities? On the brink of potential club history full pelt for me again and hopefully make some changes later on in the game if we can:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Rodri
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Grealish
Foden
Haaland
No way that's the team. Players are already tired, they need to be fresh vs Real Madrid.

Those players will start for sure: Lewis, Laporte, Mahrez, Foden, Álvarez. Then the 6 of 11 that played yesterday.

What again is the key point that this match isn't being played on Saturday? Who is pissing on our CL chances?

Unfuckingbelievable.

Grealish (Mahrez) - Haaland (Gundogan, Alvarez to striker) - Foden
KDB (Bernardo) - Alvarez
Rodri (Phillips)
Akanji - Laporte - Dias - Lewis
Ederson

Hopefully this can get the job done, () obviously means sub if the game is won by the 60th minute-ish. However, 2pm on a Sunday is one of those kickoff times that's sort of an "anything can happen" for me (see Wolves H 19/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.