Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not looked forward to this fixture for a few weeks.

A point would not be the disaster if it comes to it.
I never look forward to us playing at Goodison.

Even though we've won on our last six visits there it still feels like one of the more difficult away grounds.

Looking at some of our players in last few games & what games are left I see this game as the one pep let’s go or we take a point.

Madrid next week is bigger than Everton regardless of title. We are still 1 point ahead of arsenal & some players need a rest. Gundy, Bernie, Kev, jack even haaland needs to sit this out. Tackles will be flying with Everton. We lose this we are still ok. We have Madrid & cup final to manage too. We need big guns for remaining games.

The squad really has to turn up v Everton. 3 points here & one of the biggest wins all season as it releases lots of pressure. I will take the draw if need be as that could be crucial come last game

i think training for a lot of the lads will be reduced to light duties now, totally match fit and some players beginning to tire from the season.

Arsenal's win has ramped up the need to secure the points, and Madrid either side of this game makes it extra tricky. I'd be bringing in Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez, Laporte and Lewis for sure, but don't really know how to fill the gaps.

Got to take a risk here and rest a few.
We can afford one defeat (not that I am saying playing the cup team is giving up on points). I don’t think the Arse will get 9 points. Even if they do we can close out the fixtures after. The likes of Ortega, Lewis, Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez, Laporte is hardly a weak team and is good enough to win or draw. Everton will be nervous too don’t forget.

It's on the players that haven't been playing as much to drag us through this.

If they want to play a part in this league run-in, the Champions League Semi Final, the FA Cup Final, a potential Champions League Final...then they need to step up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.