Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the heat had a lot to do with the way we played.
plus it was an incredibly intense game, so much at stake for the second leg. The adrenaline alone is an energy sapper. We have to be immensely proud of this team and the way they keep fighting to keep their dreams alive.

Need to rotate on Sunday. Gundo, Rodri,Bernie & Kev all looked shattered.
Shame we can’t rely on Phillips because we really need him to take some of the load off rodri/gundo at the minute.

Foden, Alvarez, Lewis, Mahrez and laporte will all come in. Take your pick for the other 6 spots from tonight's team, plus ederson. I think everyone will be flying, trying to put their stamp on things for a place next Wednesday.

I see this as a must win to really put pressure on arsenal on the late game.

It could be essentially all over come 6:30 Sunday or all to play for!

If Ake won’t be fit for the second leg then I don’t think he will risk Akanji in this game. Laporte and Lewis will be in for Walker and him I think.

Rico, Laporte, Mahrez, Foden and Alvarez will come in. Maybe Ake if he's fit. No idea about the rest or how we'll set up.

Gundo looks shattered and got kicked all night so I'm guessing he'll rest. I wish we could get Rodri a game off, but, well that doesn't seem likely.

Id guess

Eddie
Akanji
Laporte
Dias
Rico
Rodri
Bernie
Alvarez
Foden
Mahrez
Haaland

Pep will rotate and make 5-6 changes because, who knows, we may have to play extra time vs Real 3 days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.