Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be resting any fucker tomorrow. This is the biggest game of the season so far. This scouse vermin needs dismantling.
Completely agree, get the three points before Arsenal play, the gunners will lose believe, our players will then be at the right mind state and match fitness to qualify on Wednesday.

Win tomorrow and it’s title done imo.

I think we’ll go full strength as Pep will want the 3 points and to keep rhythm and momentum in the side for Wednesday.

This is a monumentally big week.

So in 8 days time we will pretty much know the fate of our season, we will either be on the brink of historical success which immortalises every single player or it'll be a somewhat anticlimactic end to the season.

I'll set the scene. it's the 21/05/2023 - we've had a nail-biting 0-1 away win at Everton. We've snuck past Madrid with a last minute winner on Wednesday. We've then comprehensibly beat Chelsea at home 3-0.

The situation will be;

Final of the CL against Inter/ AC

Be within 2 points of winning our 3rd (record equalling) Premier League title in a row

An Fa cup Final against United.

In summary in 8 days time we'll need to beat AC or Inter, Draw to Brentford and Brighton and beat a depleted Man united side.

So when I day the next 8 days are massive, I MEAN THE NEXT 8 DAYS ARE MASSIVE!

Rotation is needed here but only with 2/3 players. Anymore and it could become a disaster chasing the game and bringing on those players who needed a rest. I would expect the players to want to be involved and win at all costs now. A chance to put your name in the history books. The rotation policy all season should in theory help at this point. Huge week, the players coming in really need to step up.

It will either be straight forward or an emotional 90 min against Everton. We should not be dropping points here unless something unexpected happens.

Alvarez and Foden to win it.

So in 8 days time we will pretty much know the fate of our season, we will either be on the brink of historical success which immortalises every single player or it'll be a somewhat anticlimactic end to the season.

I'll set the scene. it's the 21/05/2023 - we've had a nail-biting 0-1 away win at Everton. We've snuck past Madrid with a last minute winner on Wednesday. We've then comprehensibly beat Chelsea at home 3-0.

The situation will be;

Final of the CL against Inter/ AC

Be within 2 points of winning our 3rd (record equalling) Premier League title in a row

An Fa cup Final against United.

In summary in 8 days time we'll need to beat AC or Inter, Draw to Brentford and Brighton and beat a depleted Man united side.

So when I day the next 8 days are massive, I MEAN THE NEXT 8 DAYS ARE MASSIVE!
Or...

We will see an Everton midfield of Gana, Onana and Ducoure and all I can say to our lads is, watch your ankles or any other body part they try to break.

The biggest game of the season(till the next one) tomorrow, a must win game or else we are in huge danger of losing PL.

Play the best team and let them run and run for every ball and try to have 3-4-5 goals. Everton? They are nothing, if we play normally without thinking Real M.

...............Ederson.............
.....Akanji....Dias.....Laporte....
...KDB....Stones.....Rodri.....Gundogun..
.....Silva.....Haaland.....Grealish....

I'm incredibly nervous even from now. We should play tomorrow with a desire to have 3-4 goals, with a target that we are level with Arsenal and the championship will be decided on goal difference.

Come on City just win!!!!!!!!

All about Wednesday night for me this season, esp now we are so close, and as it’s gonna be the end of an era for some of our best players - and having watched the quality of the other semi final.
Once Wednesday is over, it’s all about the league.

Whenever team he decides to pick tomorrow, I hope Pep thinks the same.

It’s all about Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.