Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All about Wednesday night for me this season, esp now we are so close, and as it’s gonna be the end of an era for some of our best players - and having watched the quality of the other semi final.
Once Wednesday is over, it’s all about the league.

Whenever team he decides to pick tomorrow, I hope Pep thinks the same.

It’s all about Wednesday.
More bothered about the PL than the CL.

So in 8 days time we will pretty much know the fate of our season, we will either be on the brink of historical success which immortalises every single player or it'll be a somewhat anticlimactic end to the season.

I'll set the scene. it's the 21/05/2023 - we've had a nail-biting 0-1 away win at Everton. We've snuck past Madrid with a last minute winner on Wednesday. We've then comprehensibly beat Chelsea at home 3-0.

The situation will be;

Final of the CL against Inter/ AC

Be within 2 points of winning our 3rd (record equalling) Premier League title in a row

An Fa cup Final against United.

In summary in 8 days time we'll need to beat AC or Inter, Draw to Brentford and Brighton and beat a depleted Man united side.

So when I day the next 8 days are massive, I MEAN THE NEXT 8 DAYS ARE MASSIVE!
It really is in-cred-I-ble considering where we were in January

Madrid made 8 changes for tonight. Only Camavinga (young), Courtois (keeper), and Valverde start (young).
They will be 100% come Wednesday night, ready to go, for 120 mins if needed.

All about Wednesday night for me this season, esp now we are so close, and as it’s gonna be the end of an era for some of our best players - and having watched the quality of the other semi final.
Once Wednesday is over, it’s all about the league.

Whenever team he decides to pick tomorrow, I hope Pep thinks the same.

It’s all about Wednesday.
Agreed, I want to win the treble, but CL is the priority imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.