Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an ideal world I’d like to see the spine rested - John Boy, Ruben, KDB and the Cyborg.
We need the pressure back on the Tarquins however.
Really don’t want a last day nerve shredder again.

It really is in-cred-I-ble considering where we were in January

Incredible?
I’d say that we’re doing very well but that, from what we’ve all seen with our own eyes in the history we’ve all lived through, where we now are is there or thereabouts par for the course and, yes, very credible.
We were in the same 3 comps in January, probably odds on favourites in each and IMO the only mildly surprising thing (definitely not incredible) is that the mighty Arse have dropped some points.
Incredible? Nah mate.
IMO it’s great, fantastic, wonderful to be here with so many finishing lines just in front of us but we’ve not actually won Jack shit yet and I recon you’re the only one of our support who truly can’t believe that we’re still in with a good shout in 3 comps.

Win tommorrow and the pressure on Arsenal will be huge, i think we should go strong, not the time to be tinkering too much, we are in a much better position than last year, maybe bench Stones and Grealish and bring in Foden and Laporte.

Win tommorrow and the pressure on Arsenal will be huge, i think we should go strong, not the time to be tinkering too much, we are in a much better position than last year, maybe bench Stones and Grealish and bring in Foden and Laporte.
Personally I think he will make more than that. Mahrez, Alvarez, Laporte, Foden will all play I think and possibly Lewis.

He will have to keep Akanji out if there is any doubt about Ake for Wed.

Yes I want full strength tomorrow, champions league can wait till Wednesday comes around.
I know it’s a statement of the obvious but I’ll say it anyway.
If we lose tomorrow we can still win the league/it’s in our own hands. Lose on Wednesday and we can’t win the CL.
If we had zero wriggle room in the PL I might have taken a more nuanced view.

@Dr Jacoby mate, there’s no reply I can give to that really cos it’s just 2 different opinions innit?!

Early finish on the Sunday, back in Manchester for dinner and massage. Monday a shake out day and maybe an afternoon off before talking tactics and prepping for the game.

Go has strong as is needed tomorrow and if that means making 5 subs when we are ahead then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.