Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a point against these wouldn't be the worst thing in the world but we should be able to get the win, fingers crossed. I'll be watching our next two games hiding behind the couch.
If it’s a draw we have “one joker” left, another draw and two wins. Win and we need 2 wins from 3 and that’s assuming the Tarquin’s win all theirs.

I know there's obviously Eurovision going on in Liverpool tonight but it's still a bit crap that tomorrow's game couldn't have been a half five kick off for tonight.
Sky have the game and the play off’s, were never going to broadcast us and the Sunderland game at 5:30.

I find a lot of these pre match predictions comical. Give up whilst you can cos your pap predictions will have no influence on the game whatsoever. Most of you wouldn't even be paid in washers! Leave it to the man who can and who will. That's why he's paid the most money!

I find a lot of these pre match predictions comical. Give up whilst you can cos your pap predictions will have no influence on the game whatsoever. Most of you wouldn't even be paid in washers! Leave it to the man who can and who will. That's why he's paid the most money!
Then why are you in the pre match thread?

Since they have a match to play with it seems like a good spot to really change things up, I'm now feeling like this is the time to take the risk.

Ederson

Laporte
Dias
Akanji
Walker

Rodri
Lewis
Gundogan

Foden
Alvarez
Mahrez

Even though it's not a fully functional Death Star I'd still give this side an 90% chance to win. It also might tempt Everton to try and attack and leave themselves open.

I’d like to see Perrone get some minutes, I liked the look of him against Bmouth, I echo others in just win in whatever way. My wildcard pick will be potentially Ortega in net again?

Might be being greedy but one of those clean sheet things would be nice as well!

Short time lurker, first time poster.

Just a gut feeling that we may see Palmer get a start. We saw with lewis that Pep isn't afraid of chucking an academy lad out there even if they haven't played.

Ederson

Lewis
Dias
Laporte
Gomez(Maybe Akanji?)

Phillips
Bernardo
Foden

Mahrez
Alvarez
Palmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.