Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think you understand football and momentum, we have been on an incredible winning run (plus away draws at probably the best 2 other teams in Europe) - take our foot off the gas and lose tomorrow breaks that rhythm and makes us loads more likely to lose on Thursday. Losing tomorrow will be physically, mentally and emotionally draining for the players. Thank fuck Pep is our manager and not you. He may rest the odd player tomorrow (1 most likely, 3 max) but the focus tomorrow will be entirely in winning tomorrow
Thank god we're playing Wednesday ; p

Wonder if Everton will have pleaded for their red rival’s inhaler surplus ahead of our clash out of a ‘the enemy of my enemy is my friend’ appeal? ;-)

I’m expecting a tough afternoon playing in a meadow tomorrow. We should be strong enough, Haaland has had a 2 match drought so should be good for a goal or 2. As long as we move the ball quick we should be good enough.

I’m expecting a tough afternoon playing in a meadow tomorrow. We should be strong enough, Haaland has had a 2 match drought so should be good for a goal or 2. As long as we move the ball quick we should be good enough.
Haaland has gone 200 minutes without a goal…

Get rid!

The best way to go into the Real game is to beat Everton. Anything less than a win will make Wednesday night more difficult. Go strong, claim 3 points, and then regroup for Wednesday.
Agreed, people forgetting that they have just been dicked by Fulham and Newcastle. Drew to Leicester. If we can’t beat these, they’ve been poor virtually all season.I’m not having it from all pundits saying l City will slip. Bastards..

Leather them tomorrow blues; the result, despite the usual narrative of ‘added pressure’ will see an arse clench from the tarquins that is only paralleled from a nun on the blob…..

4-1 city and the Viking, as evidenced all season, learning to transcend apparent difficulty and finding the outcome needed

Hammer it home blues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.