Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to see Perrone get some minutes, I liked the look of him against Bmouth, I echo others in just win in whatever way. My wildcard pick will be potentially Ortega in net again?

Might be being greedy but one of those clean sheet things would be nice as well!

Perrone is getting no minutes in this game, he's back with the Argentinian Under 20s at the world cup.

So Arsenal had a week to prepare to play at home vs Brighton who lost 1-5 at home to Everton.
We need to play away after a trip to Madrid and very hard CL semi final vs Real, vs Everton who beat Brighton 5-1 away and has had a week to prepare.

Anyways … it’ll be a difficult hurdle that I think we can take. It won’t be easy. Far from. I just want us to top the table again tomorrow night.

A few changes for the ones that desperately need array or the ones that need a few minutes.
Arsenal that are out of the race of all but one trophy!

Playing 3 games a week is a sign of a successful club and should be welcomed!

Last edited:
I don’t think you understand football and momentum, we have been on an incredible winning run (plus away draws at probably the best 2 other teams in the Europa league) - take our foot off the gas and lose today breaks that rhythm and makes us loads more likely to lose on Thursday. Losing today will be physically, mentally and emotionally draining for the players. Thank fuck ETH is our manager and not you. He may rest the odd player tomorrow like Rashford (1 most likely, 3 max) but the focus today will be entirely on winning today
RAG!

With Real starting 3 of the team likely to play on Wednesday, one being Courtois, we simply have to rest key players.

For me Walker, Gundo, De Bruyne and Grealish are the ones that need it. Bernie can play both, he is a machine fitness wise. Defensively I think the majority can play both.

Hopefully a comfy win with no injuries and the chance for early subs.

Ederson
Stones
Akanji
Dias
Laporte
Rodri
Bernie
Alvarez
Foden
Mahrez
Haaland

Ortega, Ake, Gomez, Lewis, Phillips, Grealish, Gundo.

I think with their set piece bombardment we will need Rodri to start. And with their threat on the counter I'm not sure it's a game for Rico.

I’d go

Ederson

Akanji
Dias
Laporte
Gomez

Phillips
Rico Lewis
Foden

Mahrez
Alvarez
Palmer

That should be enough to get the job done.
No, no and thrice no on Sundays. Too many changes there that leave us weak defensively. Look what happened against Leicester when he made too many changes. I really hope that’s not the starting line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.