Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club understandably want the CL And it’s important for our development.

We built up a 4 point lead over Arsenal from way back. Unfortunately their poor form has ended and the Newcastle win has really put pressure on us.

We have to rotate vs Everton..at least half the team. If half our second string can’t cope with Everton then so be it. RM could still knock us out but at least we will have gone into the game without one arm behind our back.

Its times like these when I think we should have an 18 team PL.

Ultimately, if we drop points v Everton we are still in the PL race but if we don’t beat RM we are out for good.

Definitely NOT our strongest team imho.

Looking at some of our players in last few games & what games are left I see this game as the one pep let’s go or we take a point.

Madrid next week is bigger than Everton regardless of title. We are still 1 point ahead of arsenal & some players need a rest. Gundy, Bernie, Kev, jack even haaland needs to sit this out. Tackles will be flying with Everton. We lose this we are still ok. We have Madrid & cup final to manage too. We need big guns for remaining games.

The squad really has to turn up v Everton. 3 points here & one of the biggest wins all season as it releases lots of pressure. I will take the draw if need be as that could be crucial come last game

I largely agree but I wouldn't take a draw. Think we are likely to win even with 5-6 changes. The likes of Laporte, Foden, Mahrez and Alvarez are top players. Rico can help too.

4 days rest. Strongest possible team. Make subs if we’re winning. Simple as that really.

No thank you. We should rest nearly everyone who played last night. The return leg against madrid is our most important match.

This is the side I’d play:

Ederson
Rico dias Laporte Ake
Foden Phillips Palmer
Mahrez Alvarez Gomes

No thank you. We should rest nearly everyone who played last night. The return leg against madrid is our most important match.

This is the side I’d play:

Ederson
Rico dias Laporte Ake
Foden Phillips Palmer
Mahrez Alvarez Gomes
Gomes as a left forward? Thank God that Pep will be picking the team on Sunday and not our fans lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.