Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Alvarez's game tonight will not mask how bad he really has been in the last month and thus create a place for him in the team against the jerks from Everton. I'm asking for more legs in the middle of the pitch, Haaland in the lead to move the entire gravity of the game towards Everton's goal. Someone from Nunes, Kovacic must get a place in the starting 11.
Some of the criticism of Alverez of late borders on the obscene. Yes his form has taken a bit of a dip and yes he is not as prolific as Haarland. But he always gives us 100% and has played a huge role in gaining those five trophies. He also ran his bollox off this time last year helping Messi to lift the World Cup.
Is he the best player to put on a City shirt or is he on par with our other famous Argentinian maybe not but if Pep picks him to line out against the blue dippers next week he has my full support.

FINALLY, I don't think much of this competition but fair play to the lads for bringing home the bacon tonight.

I hope that Alvarez's game tonight will not mask how bad he really has been in the last month and thus create a place for him in the team against the jerks from Everton. I'm asking for more legs in the middle of the pitch, Haaland in the lead to move the entire gravity of the game towards Everton's goal. Someone from Nunes, Kovacic must get a place in the starting 11.

Fucking hell.

The lad has just torn Fluminense apart and won just about everything he possibly could in the last 12/13 months. And you think now is the time to give him a kick in the bollocks.

Leave the brainwork to Pep mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.