Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell.

The lad has just torn Fluminense apart and won just about everything he possibly could in the last 12/13 months. And you think now is the time to give him a kick in the bollocks.

Leave the brainwork to Pep mate.
Yes this one. I’m not big on the pre match thread with folk saying he needs to do this do that.. drop him etc. the legend that is Pep sees them in training works with them all the time. Absolutely leave it to god. I know it’s about opinions but the messiah knows better than any of us lot. This team is the greatest team the world has ever seen ever and it’s now official

As we have now won everything and we are the best team in the world can’t we pick and choose what fixtures we play and when?

Surely this difficult fixture can be rearranged and we play Huddersfield instead.

I hope that Alvarez's game tonight will not mask how bad he really has been in the last month and thus create a place for him in the team against the jerks from Everton. I'm asking for more legs in the middle of the pitch, Haaland in the lead to move the entire gravity of the game towards Everton's goal. Someone from Nunes, Kovacic must get a place in the starting 11.
What’s a polite way of saying to someone fuck off you stupid brainless prick?

Does anybody know when the squad is back in blighty? I hope it's today and they can rest up and get any remnants of jetlag out of their system. I'm hoping the extra day could do us good because Everton looked goosed against Fulham midweek. Mind you, we've also looked jaded in the last few weeks ourselves. Huge game.
Already back. Landed at 7:40 this morning

Yes this one. I’m not big on the pre match thread with folk saying he needs to do this do that.. drop him etc. the legend that is Pep sees them in training works with them all the time. Absolutely leave it to god. I know it’s about opinions but the messiah knows better than any of us lot. This team is the greatest team the world has ever seen ever and it’s now official
Behave

I will take a point but our confidence is back after last night so the boys should be flowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.