Everton and David Moyes (merged)

Re: David Moyes

scouse toffee said:
simple as this Moyes said he had no phone call from Hughes regarding Lescott and until he did there was no interest..he even asked Hughes to phone him..
what did he do, he ran to a ssn conference..UNDERHAND

Neither Hughes or Moyes had or has the ability to negotiate the price of players. That's the job of the Chairman/CEO. Why should he have phoned him?

Hughes didn't run to a SSN conference, it was a pre-match conference where he said he wasn't sure where it was up to but Lescott was a player he had asked Cooke for.

Not exactly Hitler was he?

Re: David Moyes

scouse toffee said:
simple as this Moyes said he had no phone call from Hughes regarding Lescott and until he did there was no interest..he even asked Hughes to phone him..
what did he do, he ran to a ssn conference..UNDERHAND

sorry you to much of a scouse twat to expect reasoned converation, back to dipper land

Re: moyes the tosser

scouse toffee said:
rickmcfc said:
i hate the lord of the rings look a like.

better than that nice looking useless twat yous have,

whats up your giro not come so your gonna troll every thread on the board.

go back to your toss forum and live in happy little world where Everton are still relevant in world football

see ya bye

Re: moyes the tosser

scouse toffee said:
rickmcfc said:
i hate the lord of the rings look a like.

better than that nice looking useless twat yous have,
What's this "yous" business? I realise you do have a problem communicating in Dipperland due to that accent but when visiting, you (sorry, yous) could at least make an effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.