Everton and David Moyes (merged)

moomba said:
Didn't Moyes say it showed a lack of class to talk about players at other clubs.

He hasn't stopped talking about us since, and not just the one event (Lescott) that directly affected him.

moomba said:
Didn't Moyes say it showed a lack of class to talk about othe clubs.

He hasn't stopped talking about us since, and not just the one event (Lescott) that directly affected him.

another failure of a point

you defeated yourself

Re: David Moyes (merged)

Gwladiator said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Come on - Moyes is playing games here and you lot are all falling for it. He wants to generate a hostile atmosphere tonight because he thinks that will wind his players up.

His team have been overtaken by us, Spurs and even Villa so they've joined the group of vlubs like Fulham, Birmingham & Blackburn for who finishing 8th or 9th is considered a good season.

I don't think that's true, if our bad start would have been different we may even have been above you lot by now. I think we are part of the group that includes you, villa and spurs, we are just lagging behind.

In that case, seeing as it's just a period of draws which made the difference to us in points & seeing as little details such as results earlier in the season don't actually matter, I think we're part of that group that includes rags Arsenal & Chelsea.

Players like Patrick Vieira?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:07 pm --<br /><br />
sld said:
moomba said:
Didn't Moyes say it showed a lack of class to talk about othe clubs.

another failure of a point

you defeated yourself

How so.

Re: David Moyes

Blue Smarties said:
Gutted I can't make tomorrow night but after Sunderland, derby ticks, Spurs ticks and Villa aswell as other things the wallet is looking shit till friday... two days after the game! grrr.

Give Ocean Finance a call! ;)

So Moyes think the City have no feelings as stated in todays Sun but we all know
We've got that CITY feeling
Ohhhhh that CITY feeling
OH MOYES! MOYES! MOYES!
You are shit.

bluecitywugger said:
So Moyes think the City have no feelings as stated in todays Sun but we all know
Ohhhhh that CITY feeling
OH MOYES! MOYES! MOYES!
You are shit.

Wow, brilliant lyrics.
Must have taken somebody all of 30 seconds to come up with that one, could possibly be the number 1 download of the week.

Re: David Moyes (merged)

Gwladiator said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Come on - Moyes is playing games here and you lot are all falling for it. He wants to generate a hostile atmosphere tonight because he thinks that will wind his players up.

His team have been overtaken by us, Spurs and even Villa so they've joined the group of vlubs like Fulham, Birmingham & Blackburn for who finishing 8th or 9th is considered a good season.

I don't think that's true, if our bad start would have been different we may even have been above you lot by now. I think we are part of the group that includes you, villa and spurs, we are just lagging behind.

That's like us saying if we hadn't drawn all those home games we would have been well clear in 4th by now. You take each season as it comes. You made a bad start, so what who's to say if you'd made a good one you wouldn't have had a lousy run in. Your biggest problem is lack of money, regardless of what City fans think of Moyes he's done a good job but he's done all that can be done, you'll never get any further under him and the current chairman. A good season for you is being in the mix for 5/6/7/8, carling/FA cup semi or if lucky final and reasonable run in Europa league. How long is it since you won anything 1996?? that's 14 yrs, given its not 34yrs but its getting that way and if your honest there doesn't seem to be much prospect of winning anything anytime soon. You can't hang on to your good players so you'll always be taking 1 step forward then 1 step back. City are a completely different prospect now, and don't try thinking our owner will get bored soon, he has a completely different mentality to russian gangsters, if he says he's in for the long term then he will be, his ethics wouldn't let him abandon a project he's pledged himself too. We have the money and the top class manager to take us where we want to be, don't get me wrong I like most toffee's, my other half is one, but even she gets delusional when you play us and thinks it's going to be like before when we didn't have the set up we have now. We've moved beyond you, maybe not far this season but wait till next you'll then see how big the gap has become. Keep Rodwell fit will you, for all Moyes protestations Kenwright holds the purse strings and if City go in for Rodwell with the right offer Kenwright will sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.