Everton and David Moyes (merged)

City..Moyes/Kenright and Neverton.

Looks like this shower have really got it in for City, talk about two faced! It would seem that Mr Moyes has huge issue with our club, its players and owners and no doubts our supporters. The latest asault on sky news questions our players motives for joining City, and that they "dont know what it means to play for a football club like neverton" blah blah blah blah. I cant be arsed listed all his utterings, you will have to go on sky sports web page. God it makes me sick. I would'nt mind but Kenright has openly admitted for years that as a club they, and he (kenright) are looking for outside investment or a wealthy buy out to take the club to the next stage of development. He's been hawking the club round the universe for years without even a hint of interest. The sad truth though for him and his manager is that the club are about as appealing to outside investment as is Stockport County.
Dont worry about our players and what we are doing Mr Moyes!

Re: David Moyes (merged)

Come on - Moyes is playing games here and you lot are all falling for it. He wants to generate a hostile atmosphere tonight because he thinks that will wind his players up.

His team have been overtaken by us, Spurs and even Villa so they've joined the group of vlubs like Fulham, Birmingham & Blackburn for who finishing 8th or 9th is considered a good season.

Re: City..Moyes/Kenright and Neverton.

Bluemoon115 said:
Gwladiator said:
Another Everton thread?
You can't really use the obsessed card when your manager won't shut the **** up about us.

He answers questions he is asked in his press conference, he doesn't choose them.

Re: David Moyes (merged)

I want to personally thanks the sour faced clown.

He has done Mancini's job for him tonight with these comments and observations.

He has our backs up, I would like to imagine the personal slight against our players will see them come flying out and prove what feeling they have for our club.

Something tells me our lads will prove they do give a shit about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.