Everton arteta/Lescott

hello everton fan here!

i really hope that you do not sign arteta or lescott! at the moment i do not think that you will sign arteta as he is injured and i do no think that you need anymore central midfielders, even though arteta would improve any side in the premiership. i am really worrying however that you will sign lescott because at the FA cup final he seemed to be clapping the fans and waving much more than anyone else and he really stood out to me and to other fans that it seemed like it was his last game. He is a class centre half and no doubt would be a great signing for your team. I hope if he does go that we do not settle for anything less than 25 million as you have a stupid amount of money and we do not badly need to sell him as him and jags are amazing pair. I also read some of your other posts saying that you hope you sign cahill and there is absolutely no chance of that because tim is a massive evertonian now and recently has came out and said he would not play for another premiership club which i believe he wouldnt. Even if he was offered the stupid money you are offering nowadays. He is a legend at Everton now!

I have always like man city i know scousers hating mancs and all that shit but i have always liked your support and i used to like the way you club has run. I do now think that it is becoming a bit of a joke it is like fantasy football which i know you all must be loving being linked with the best players in the world. i do regret saying though that i do not hope that it works out for you not because its man city because i have always respected you i just think its a joke ya can get all this money and change. i would have rather you done it the everton way slow and with dignity. however i like mark hughes (ex everton player) and i wish you as fans success but not the club how it is being run.

cheers and all the best for the season.

and yes i have copied and pasted it from the other thread but i wrote a lot and thought it would go un-noticed so i made a new topic!

Fuck me you bin dippers really are bitter.
I would rather have the sheik than having to whore ourselves to tesco.
CTID

fuck off mate i didnt say anything bad about your fans or anything but yous no how much everyone hates chelsea n your going down the same route. just shows how little football knowledge you have. well done to you

evertonfan1878 said:
and i used to like the way you club has run

Just to pick on this bit mate. I think we have the best run club in the Prem. Our owners are patient and have refused to panic.
They are backing the manager with huge financial muscle. They are also doing a lot behind the scenes.
I've been a city fan for 40 years and I have never seen the sort of genuine interest in what the average fan wants.
ADUG are being hugely misunderstood and underestimated in the general media and the football world in general.

The future for Manchester City was settled as soon as ADUG gained control.
The happiness of the local support wasn't, but ADUG has delivered on every level at every stage.
I couldn't be happier with my club right now.

evertonfan1878 said:
fuck off mate i didnt say anything bad about your fans or anything but yous no how much everyone hates chelsea n your going down the same route. just shows how little football knowledge you have. well done to you

You started off well mate, but the Chelsea statement shows how bitter and ignorant you are.

I'm sorry I answered your original post now.

evertonfan1878 said:
hello everton fan here!

i really hope that you do not sign arteta or lescott! at the moment i do not think that you will sign arteta as he is injured and i do no think that you need anymore central midfielders, even though arteta would improve any side in the premiership. i am really worrying however that you will sign lescott because at the FA cup final he seemed to be clapping the fans and waving much more than anyone else and he really stood out to me and to other fans that it seemed like it was his last game. He is a class centre half and no doubt would be a great signing for your team. I hope if he does go that we do not settle for anything less than 25 million as you have a stupid amount of money and we do not badly need to sell him as him and jags are amazing pair. I also read some of your other posts saying that you hope you sign cahill and there is absolutely no chance of that because tim is a massive evertonian now and recently has came out and said he would not play for another premiership club which i believe he wouldnt. Even if he was offered the stupid money you are offering nowadays. He is a legend at Everton now!

I have always like man city i know scousers hating mancs and all that shit but i have always liked your support and i used to like the way you club has run. I do now think that it is becoming a bit of a joke it is like fantasy football which i know you all must be loving being linked with the best players in the world. i do regret saying though that i do not hope that it works out for you not because its man city because i have always respected you i just think its a joke ya can get all this money and change. i would have rather you done it the everton way slow and with dignity. however i like mark hughes (ex everton player) and i wish you as fans success but not the club how it is being run.

cheers and all the best for the season.

and yes i have copied and pasted it from the other thread but i wrote a lot and thought it would go un-noticed so i made a new topic!

Lescott for 25mill?? you're havin a laugh man. He's hardly worth half that. City are rich, but we aren't retarded...

Arteta, good player, but, I agree, I cant see him fitting in at City. Hughes may be interested in him but I think he's lower down the list than other targets. If we were to get him it'd be later on in the summer, considering his injury, after we have failed to get our preferred targets.

As for your 2nd paragraph, you're quick to blame us for the demise of football, with massive transfer fees etc, yet you want to suckle on our nipple and rob us for Lescott. In any case, you wrecked what was a decent post with your sniping. Don't expect to be welcomed with open arms.

yes mate i know what you are saying at the moment. However i would watch in a few years if you havent won anything they will start to get impatient and anything could happen. At the moment it looks okay for you i just rather you done it mroe of the everton eay than the chelsea way can you see what i am saying?

stony said:
evertonfan1878 said:

You started off well mate, but the Chelsea statement shows how bitter and ignorant you are.

I'm sorry I answered your original post now.

sorry mate that post wasnt aimed at you it was aimed at another ignorant dickhead who called me a bin dipper for no reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.