Everton away

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCmadman said:
So i guess Upper bullens is best?

Anywhere in the upper bullens? or just at the front?

From memory the back few rows are not too great when everyone's stood up, I think the overhanging roof gets in the way of the far side of the pitch.

The whole fucking stand should be condemned tbh, it's a dangerous relic of the past.

In the paddock for this one.

This was my view from Lower Bullens last year:

5jti8fO.jpg

Although if it's anything like that game, the more obstructions the better.

First couple of rows of the lower are probably the best.

Lower level 2 rows A and B should be okay from obstruction and cheapest (bar the restricted they probably release later).

I'm not sure if beer will be on sale this year - they stopped it to away fans (or at least City) 2004 onwards - but as Anfield starting serving us after over 10 years plus of not doing it may have made a return across the park.

Corky said:

Lower level 2 rows A and B should be okay from obstruction and cheapest (bar the restricted they probably release later).

I'm not sure if beer will be on sale this year - they stopped it to away fans (or at least City) 2004 onwards - but as Anfield starting serving us after over 10 years plus of not doing it may have made a return across the park.

I had a beer at Everton last year

Corky said:

they have always been serving in lower tier past couple of years... even the half 5 ko about 3 seasons ago they run out and ended up going onto small bottles of wine..

Blue_Ketchup said:
Corky said:

they have always been serving in lower tier past couple of years... even the half 5 ko about 3 seasons ago they run out and ended up going onto small bottles of wine..

Good to know - I hadn't had a drink there since the 0-0 when the Ellegard was in he goal - had not noticed the return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.